top of page

Book Club & Care Groups

Public·13 members

Student Response System: A Comprehensive Informational Report


A Student Response System (SRS)

 often referred to as a “clicker system  or audience response system, is an

interactive technology used in classrooms

15 Views
John Thomas
Sep 04

I remember using a student response system in a large lecture class—it made me feel less anonymous. Being able to answer anonymously helped me engage without fear of being wrong. As a PhD student who works part-time at Last-Minute Assignments, I’ve seen how these tools shape participation. I was so shy I’d search for Cheap assignment help UK just to find similar tools for my own teaching. This post is a helpful overview of a tool that’s quietly changing classroom dynamics. Cheers.


Edited

Members

  • Jane SmithJane Smith
    Jane Smith
  • maevemaeve
    maeve
  • Addison AdamAddison Adam
    Addison Adam
  • Janay j . FloraJanay j . Flora
    Janay j . Flora
  • Steven BurgeesSteven Burgees
    Steven Burgees
bottom of page