top of page

Book Club & Care Groups

Public·13 members

Jane SmithJane Smith
Jane Smith

How Do You Study Tech Terms?


My computer security homework has many words that I cannot remember. I found computer security homework help online while searching for better study methods. I want to learn the meaning of the terms instead of just memorising them. Should I make small cards with a word and example? Would explaining each term to a friend help? I would really appreciate simple suggestions. How do you study difficult technical words and remember them when it is time to write an assignment?

23 Views
Ricky Rivera
Sep 02

I understand how difficult it can be to remember technical terms when you are just memorizing them without understanding. Making small flashcards with a word and a simple example is a great way to learn the meaning in context. Explaining each term to a friend or even just out loud to yourself can also help reinforce your understanding. I used management assignment help UK to help me organize my study materials and review key terms. What specific terms are you finding most difficult? I would be happy to share more tips.

It showed me how self care matters. It helped me understand large projects better. Nice post . Your post make me smile.

Members

  • Jane SmithJane Smith
    Jane Smith
  • maevemaeve
    maeve
  • Addison AdamAddison Adam
    Addison Adam
  • Janay j . FloraJanay j . Flora
    Janay j . Flora
  • Steven BurgeesSteven Burgees
    Steven Burgees
bottom of page